Electric violins are still quite a specialist instrument, and it can be hard to find dedicated amps. However, many acoustic guitar amps are suitable for pairing with violins – and to help you choose, here are our top picks for best amp for electric violin.
- Big power – provides a full 60 watts
- Reverb and chorus effects – allows you to play with the sound
- Portable option – ideal for carrying to gigs
- Bluetooth compatible – for extra flexibility
- Crisp and clear sound – even when turned right up
The Best Amp for Electric Violin 2020
Many great options to choose from
As you can see, there are many great options to choose from at a range of prices that will suit any budget. If you’re looking for an amp for your electric violin but are having trouble choosing, any of the picks in our review would be a great place to start your search.