7. Acoustic Guitar Amplifier
For anyone who wants a versatile amp that can be used for a range of purposes, this one could be an obvious pick. With three channels, it can be used by more than one musician at the same time, and with the two-band EQ, you can adjust the sound for the best results with your violin.
At 40 watts, it offers a good amount of power for what it costs. We also like the way it is compatible with Bluetooth, USB and can be connected to a phone, giving you various options for adding your backing music.
In addition, it is a chargeable amp, and when fully charged, can give you up to eight or ten hours of play time, ideal for buskers or other mobile musicians.
A couple of minor negatives that we need to point out include the fact that it’s a little heavier than you might expect, although not excessively so. Also, don’t expect high-end sound quality – but for something in this category, it’s more than acceptable.
This is the kind of amp that would appeal to someone who needs something that can be used in a range of situations, for example practicing at home, playing solos or performing with a band.
If that sounds like it checks all the boxes for you, you’d do well to take this amp into your consideration.
- Versatile amp – with Bluetooth compatibility, USB and more
- 3 channels – can be used by more than one musician
- Decent power – 40 watts
- Chargeable – can play for 8-10hrs when fully charged
- 2-band EQ – to adjust the quality of the sound
- Sound quality not top-end – but still acceptable
- A little heavy – not ideal if portability is a major consideration
Check Current Price on Amazon