If your child wants to learn the violin, you have a dilemma. Instruments aren’t cheap, but you don’t want to spend too much because you don’t know if they’re going to stick with it.
If this is a problem you’re facing and you’re looking for a violin that offers the best compromise between quality and price, here are our top picks for best kids’ violin to help you make the right choice.
- 2 bows – with genuine unbleached Mongolian horsehair
- Comes with Cecilio chromatic tuner – for accurate tuning
- High-quality materials – spruce top, maple back, neck and sides
- Suitable for more advanced learners – will last longer
- Includes instructions – to help beginners set up and start playing
The Best kids violin on the Market 2020
Plenty of great-value instruments
As you can see, there is no shortage of choice when it comes to good-value kid’s violins. If you are looking for one for your child but are having trouble choosing, any of the options in our review would be a great place to start your search.