For any would-be violinist choosing their first instrument, there is a dilemma. Do you spend more money and go for something that will last longer as you improve or do you choose something more budget-friendly since you don’t know how long you will keep at it?
For anyone facing this kind of issue, one of the best brands to look at is Mendini. This range of violins combines great price with decent quality – and if that sounds like the perfect solution, here are our top picks for best Mendini violin to help you choose.
- High-quality components – including maple back, neck and side and spruce top
- Includes 2 bows – with genuine Mongolian horsehair
- Comes with a Cecilio chromatic tuner with metronome – for easy tuning
- Extra set of strings – convenient if any break
- Beautiful traditional style – highly attractive instrument
The Mendini Violin Reviews of 2020
Many great options to choose from
As you can see, the Mendini name comprises a range of mostly inexpensive violins that are ideal for beginners on a budget. You can use them to master the basics and see if you enjoy playing before deciding to upgrade to a superior instrument.
If you have decided that Mendini is the type of violin you want but are having trouble deciding which model to pick, any of the options in our review would be a great place to start your search.