The Avon beauty firm is one of the oldest in the US. It sells many items, but which are the most valuable vintage jewelry you can get from them?
It’s time for you to find out. Avon’s vintage jewelry includes watches, necklaces, earrings, pendants, and rings.
Today, this firm makes items from gems like silver, resin, coral, gold, and many more. Also, Avon made quality jewelry from the 1970s to the late 1990s.
Every vintage Avon jewelry is special in the fashion world. Their designers were Elizabeth Taylor, Kenneth Jay Lane, Jose Barrera, and Celine Dion.
It’s not easy to find these types of Avon jewels. But here’s a list of the 16 most valuable vintage Avon jewelry to help you.
Most Valuable Vintage Avon Jewelry Worth Money
1. Avon Caprianti Pendant Necklace
You’ll love the beauty of this Avon colorful chunky Caprianti pendant necklace. It’s a rare jewel in today’s market.
This pendant necklace is heavy. So, you should be ready to carry it well around your neck.
The jewel’s metal has a gold finish. Also, the plating surrounds blue, green, red, and purple Lucite. These items make the necklace look amazing.
The pendant necklace has a hook at the closure when you wear it. Below are the pendant’s vitals specs.
- They are among the 1990’s series
- The pendant necklace is 19 inches long
- There’s a 3.38 drop from the necklace’s center stone
- Stores sell it at around 198 USD
2. Vintage Avon Koi Fish Earrings
Elizabeth Taylor designed and signed the vintage Avon koi fish earrings. She made them look like small koi fish.
The earrings’ material is a rich satin matte gold plating. This pair of earrings has a set of faceted blue crystal eyes.
Besides the gold and crystal blue beauty, the koi fish earrings have glass pearls. These pearls look like blowing bubbles.
Expect these earrings to make you stand out in many parties and fashion events. They are perfect for every jewelry collector or model. Read on to see Koi fish earrings’ key specs.
- They are vintage from the 1990s
- These gems are 1.5 inches long.
- You’ll buy them at 425 USD depending on the shop
3. Kenneth Jay Lane for Avon Black Bow Earrings
Would you love to color your ears with earrings that Kenneth J. Lane (KJL) designed? Then the Avon Black bow earrings are what you should get.
This pair of gems has a ribbon bow shape. The earrings have a black enamel with genuine gold plating. Also, they have the KJL logo and sign.
Remember, these are clip-on earrings. You can use them to grace many events or as a gift.
Today, it’s not easy to get these gems. Please take a look at its essential details.
- Avon made them from 1986 to 2000
- They are 1.125 inches long and 1.125 inches wide
- You’ll get them at around $112
4. 18K Gold Plated Cabochon Clip Earrings
Still, under vintage Avon earrings, you can also get the ones made by Elizabeth Taylor. It’s rare to get such an item in any jewel store.
Elizabeth designed them with a faux opal that’s light blue. This opal has two red carbons on both sides.
You’ll also see Elizabeth’s stamp and sign “E” at the center-back of each earring. Remember, these colors can match most clothing for different events. So, below are the earring’s vital details you should know.
- Avon started to sell them in 1993
- They are 1.5 inches long and 1 inch wide
- The earrings go for around 119 USD in various stores
5. Avon Floral Chain Pendant
Choose this pendant necklace when you want to get your wife or even yourself a long and quality chain. Ensure you go for it if you aren’t on a budget.
Remember, the jewel is hard to find. This gem has a beautiful design of geometric floral links. Also, it has a small floral woven mesh.
Expect to see a tiny tag on the necklace that reads Avon. It’s not easy for the metal to have any discoloration issues.
The chain works using a spring clasp. Here are other specs to note about the jewel.
- It’s an Avon vintage jewel from the 1970s
- You’ll buy it for around 245 USD in stores
- The necklace is 27 inches long
6. Precious Vines 22k Gold Set
Avon also sells a set of jewelry that come in a pack. Expect to get a chain necklace with a lobster clasp, chain, and a pair of earrings.
This make is one of the most beautiful Elizabeth Taylor designs. The Precious Vines jewelry has one of the best designs, make, and materials.
They come from 22K gold plated Swarovski and crystal demi-parure. Remember, these gems have Elizabeth’s “E” sign.
You’ll look beautiful when you wear these gems. Here are the critical aspects of the Precious Vines 22K set.
- It’s a vintage that Avon made in the 1990s
- The earrings are 1.5 inches long
- There’s a 3-inch flexible chain
- The necklace is 17 inches
- It has a 0.75 inches lobster clasp
- This gem pack goes for 1150 USD in many stores
7. The 489 Avon Gold Coast Necklace
The Avon necklace will give your neck an expensive taste of beauty. It’s also a piece that Elizabeth Taylor designed.
This gem has seven circled medals that look like ancient Spanish doubloons. Each circle has Elizabeth’s “E” sign at the center.
These medallions come from metal with gold plating. Remember, it’s not easy for the gold to wear out.
Also, it’s not easy to get this Avon necklace in the jewelry market. Keep reading to see the gem’s vital info.
- Avon started to sell them in 1993, but it’s a vintage from the 1950s
- It goes for around 150 USD in many shops
- The whole necklace is 18.5 inches long
8. Butterfly Big Signed Brooch
This beautiful Avon brooch will make your dress or suit look amazing. Its metal comes from gold.
Also, the Butterfly big signed brooch has the Avant-Garde style. The pin has a tiny shell-like look too.
You’ll also see beautiful faux pearls, green, blue, and shiny blue crystals. They are the best colors for those who love nature. Expect these colors to match many types of clothing.
Also, the gem has Avalon’s sign on the back. Now, here are the gem’s important details.
- The brooch is 5.5 cm long and 6 cm wide
- It’s vintage from Avon’s 1990s era
- It goes for 126.54 USD in most stores
9. 14K Gold, 20-Pearl, and Single Diamond Setting Brooch
Pick on this brooch if you want an Avon jewel with a diamond taste. Today, it’s not easy to get this item in the stores.
The 14K gold cloth pin has 20 pearls of the same size on the outer edge. Also, there’s a 0.10-carat diamond at the center.
You should go for this item if money isn’t a problem for you. Remember, at first, it was custom for the firm’s sales executive, but not for sale.
Expect to get this item in a great state. Now read on to see this brooch’s other key features.
- Avon released the pin in the 1990s
- It has a 1-inch diameter
- You’ll buy it for around 814 USD
10. Gilded “Venetian Mist” Statement Earrings
As for these earrings, the fashionistas Jose and Maria Barrera were the ones who designed them for Avon. These gems are one of the best you could get from Avon.
So, this jewel has a gold plating and the shape of a ladybird. The drawings on top of this earring are a piece of art.
Also, the vintage earrings are a Venetian mist collection done by Jose. Expect to see Jose’s sign on the verso. Please look at this jewel’s other key features.
- The earrings have a size of 15.1 by 1
- They are a vintage jewel from 1990
- Their price is around 109 USD
11. Stunning Elizabeth Taylor Faux Pearl Torsade Necklace
If you love necklaces and aren’t on a budget, this necklace will suit you. Also, it comes with a pair of matching rhinestone earrings.
Elizabeth Taylor was the one who came up with the looks of these earrings. The torsade has many tiny beads that have a rhinestone enhancer.
At the back, this necklace has a hook that is the closure. Below are more specs about the stunning necklace.
- This pack goes for 175 USD
- The torsade necklace is 18 inches long but adjustable
- It’s a vintage piece from the 1990s era
12. Vintage KJL Avon Ram Head Bracelet
Kennedy Jay Lane also designed a beautiful bracelet for Avon. Today, this jewel is rare to find.
It’s a fantastic item if you want to add it to your collection. Also, you can use it when gracing a party or fashion event.
The two metal arm heads have a gold plate and some rhinestones. So, expect to get value for money when you buy it.
KJL made it to for to wear it like a cuff. This bracelet fits many wrists. Read on to see more about the jewel.
- It’s a vintage bracelet from the 1980s era
- The bracelet is 3.25 inches wide
- You’ll buy it for around 116 USD, but it depends on the store
13. Vintage Set Necklace Chocker
Avon also has a beautiful vintage chocker created by Kennedy J. Lane. This jewel comes as a pack together with stunning panther earrings.
Expect to see the KJL sign on the earrings and the necklace. The set necklace has round black beads. Also, a metal with gold plating surrounds the edges of the Black Panther.
This chocker is for lovers of Egyptian culture. Keep reading to see the other key features.
- Avon released the jewel in the 1990s
- The necklace is 48.5 cm
- Its earrings are 2.6 cm long and 2.1 cm wide
- They sell at around 245 USD depending on the quality and store
14. Regal Riches Avon Necklace and Earrings in Gold Tone
The set of the vintage Avalon necklace and earrings with a gold tone will appeal to your eyes. Today, it’s not easy to get this jewel in most stores.
Kennedy Lane made them using the Avant Grade style. This necklace is a gold color metal with clear rhinestones.
Also, the regal riches necklace has a hook clasp with a chain. You’ll enjoy the looks when you buy it in the best state. Please look at these coins’ key specs.
- Avalon released them in the 1990s
- Earrings have a diameter of 1.5 inches.
- The necklaces in 2 inches wide and 20.5 inches long
- This pack goes for 115 USD when in the best state
15. Vintage Avon Gold Tone Multi-Color Stones Flexible Bracelet
This vintage Avon bracelet will amaze you because of its quality colors. It has a grand impression that will make you beautiful. Also, it will add value to your jewel array.
You can change the gem’s size to fit you. Here, you’ll use the toggle clasp. Sometimes, the vintage bracelet might have some discoloration. It will have less value than a sparkling one.
The vintage item can match the color of many clothes. Read on to see these bracelets’ other facets.
- It’s a vintage item from 1993
- The jewel is 8 inches long and 1.25 inches wide
- This bracelet sells for about 114 USD at the best quality but depending on the store.
16. Kennedy Jay Lane Vintage Avon Starfish Set
The beautiful set of brooch pins and earrings will give you a great look. These items were the works of Kennedy Jay Lane.
You’ll see some small quality faux stones on the brooch pin and earrings. Also, the gems have diamonds surrounding these tiny stones.
This pin has cabochons on the arms. You’ll also see ballotini beads and pearls.
As for the earrings, they have an enamel around the edges. Below is more info about this vintage jewel.
- Avon released the to the market in the early 1990s
- The brooch pin is 3 inches long and 3 inches wide.
- Earrings are 1.25 inches long and I.25 inches wide.
- When in an excellent state, they go for around 425 USD
Avalon has many vintage pieces of jewelry in the market today. The ones in this list are the most ancient and with the best specs. Remember, there are many other vintage Avon jewelry.
These prices vary with the store that sells them, demand, and rarity. Avon’s first makers designed quality designs for vintage jewelry.
You hold a fortune if you have any vintage Avon jewelry from the 1970s to the late 1990s. You can use them to dress for many events.
So, which of these vintage Avon pieces of jewelry do you love the most? We would love to hear from you.